Monday, December 17, 2012

Cheers.

Greetings.




This will be the space in the vast super land of the internet, the small corner which I shall inhabit from now on  with my ramblings of living with a disease called

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.

A rare condition that is an inherited connective tissue disorder. Something I have lived with all of my thirty years of existance but that I just quite recently found out I (and at least five other people in my family, in four generations) have. 



This is, naturally, a subject I am still learning about (because not that much is even known about said condition because of it's rarity) but something that I want to tell the world about. I'm coming up with subjects for this blog as I go and do not have much plans, other than writing about how EDS affects life of a sufferer of it and from a rather personal perspective. From a raw and honest point of view, that I know for sure. Loads of so called TMI coming up so for those of you reading this particular post: a word of warning. This is my life, my experiences and my kind of way of writing, so if you are easily offended about things having to do with subjects such as pissing, crapping and other normal bodily functions, coarse language and honesty about life without none sugar-coating whatsoever, this may well not be the place for you.



So. Here I am. My name is Emma and this is my life with all it's glory and gory details. Welcome aboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment